Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would but go but not enough notice for me plus I want to get the start of my first mods done this weekend.

I'm trying to organize a cruise up to tahoe from the bay area thought it would be awesome to meet up with several guys from sacramento anybody up for that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Yeah, that would be fun, lets figure out how to make this happen

·
Registered
79 Posts
Awesome well let me know the thoughts of when as me and the family would love to go. I am actually going to be up in Tahoe June 27th to the 30th for my wedding.

I didn't mean right away but in the next couple of months

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
247 Posts
Woah, people in Sacramento with Challenger's post on here? That's awesome! I live in south sacramento. I can go to a meet or something. I hate all the damn Mustang and Camaro meets I never hear of a Challenger meet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Same deal here in Tracy I can never find meets for challengers I have been trying to flag people down as I see tons in the area all the time. I met one person here so far in Tracy looking to find more. I know Sacramento is over an hour away but hey if you want think about coming out to Tracy once I get at least 5 or more of us on a regular bases getting together. I am trying to do things not just meet at a parking lot and hang out.

BBQ, events, race days at the track, little trips just like the post here and so on. Sorry if I hijacked the thread my bad.

Woah, people in Sacramento with Challenger's post on here? That's awesome! I live in south sacramento. I can go to a meet or something. I hate all the damn Mustang and Camaro meets I never hear of a Challenger meet.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm in for a Bay to Lake drive for sure! Looking forward to that 80/50 traffic jam :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah I live out in tracy I cant make trips to San Jose that often. If it was a something like an major event I can justify the drive but for meeting up its a little hard for me to do plus being a dad id like to be able to get back to family if I am needed with out taking an hour to get back. Not hating I use to be in the bay and met up every weekend with the srt4 guys back in the days.

I just want to find some folks out here you know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts