·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,607 Posts
I never saw those before, so Thanks for posting this and I'm Sorry that I can't answer your question.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never saw those before, so Thanks for posting this and I'm Sorry that I can't answer your question.
I tried searching on online but just one forum post but not much help, however I found several post about their coil overs and so far no complaints so if they can make good coil overs and even hellcats users are happy I can only assume they good arms as well lol but this is my opinion about these arms you think my opinion is correct?

The Megan racing Look like they use a real ball joint. Some of the other ones use some kind of "thru bolt" ball joint that does not really fit properly.

The only issue I can think of with those type of adj. control arms is that one good hole or bump will cause the position of the Ball Joint to shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
OK, I'll stop posting anything for you in the future

A Guy

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I'll stop posting anything for you in the future

A Guy
I appreciate the link, but the link you provided was more expensive than the link I had and it had same information as well so I apologize if I was rude or mean but I was rather looking input on the quality and the design of the control arm that’s all hence why I posted the link with pictures and description of the control arm, so I apologize if my question was unclear or if I didn’t express myself what I was asking

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
I knew what you were asking, but you were posting an ebay link, so I posted the main site if you didn't know about it. But so far any info I've shared with you, you've had a comeback on why it's not for you, so...

A Guy

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew what you were asking, but you were posting an ebay link, so I posted the main site if you didn't know about it. But so far any info I've shared with you, you've had a comeback on why it's not for you, so...

A Guy
Actually this is the first time you didn’t come true with good information cus you always normally do come thru to be honest but in this case the eBay link literally copy and paste the Information and pics from the manufacturer site which you provided, like I said thanks for the help I am a sure you had the very best intentions of helping, and I apologize if I didn’t Make it seem that I do appreciate your Info and insight

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
No worries, you're good

A Guy

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
1. Ask them if it changes the caster with the camber. Another more expensive arm has two adjustments before it comes together at the knuckle joint. The front of the arm controls caster adjustments the rear arm controls the camber.
2. Ask them if just six bolts and friction holds the caster/camber without moving. Another more expensive arm has tabs to LOCK the arms in place. It is impossible for their product to shift.
3. Ask them how easy it is to shift the camber and caster without alignment instruments, since it looks like it just slides laterally.

With these critical aftermarket parts beware of shopping based just on cost. Sorry, you will get what you pay for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts