Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of a club in or near Memphis to join up with. Haven't really been able to find anything in this area but I know there's a bunch of Mopar running around town. Any info is appreciated! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
No longer in the area but I grew up in Shelby and then Fayette County! Good luck finding a club!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
386 Posts
There was a Mid-South Challengers club Home but I don't know if they're still active, though. They were pretty well represented at the Mega Mopar Series event at Memphis International Raceway in 2013, but not this year. The turnout was so pitiful in 2014 that I'll be surprised if it returns for 2015. It's a shame that more Mopars didn't show up, out of all there are in the area. I drove 125 miles one way.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in jackson tn which is about 80 miles east of memphis, i am looking for a club or hell even a group of dodge muscle car owners to network and if possible organize rides with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.