Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife went to Hobby Lobby yesterday. She handed me this sign today and said she had bought it for me. It has a lot of cool elements that I can appreciate. The ‘71 represents Sublime Green which is the color of my current Challenger. It has the same wheels as my first car. The T/A is a ‘70 which is the same year as my first Challenger when I was 17. The modern Challenger (Scat Pack) is orange as my first car was. This simple sign looks great in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, wait a minute! I thought I had the only one! Haha

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
970 Posts
Hobby Lobby and the wife have provided most of the decorations in the bay where the Scat Pack resides.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,282 Posts
I got that in my bedroom lol, couple others too

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I need to swing by and grab one too! Thanks for the lead!

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wife went to Hobby Lobby yesterday. She handed me this sign today and said she had bought it for me. It has a lot of cool elements that I can appreciate. The ‘71 represents Sublime Green which is the color of my current Challenger. It has the same wheels as my first car. The T/A is a ‘70 which is the same year as my first Challenger when I was 17. The modern Challenger (Scat Pack) is orange as my first car was. This simple sign looks great in my humble opinion.

View attachment 1001535
Got the same one for Christmas from my sweetheart

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it must be very clear to you now if you weren’t aware already....she has excellent taste!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s what I was referring to. Not the sign so much! Haha

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Here is my favorite plus I am working on getting the pic on the left (my 2 challengers) on metal..:)
Car Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Wheel Tire

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Check this thread out CNUMB

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Check this thread out CNUMB

Thank You.. will check that out!!!