Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like the weather is going to be cooperating on Thursday for another great meet. So get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regualrly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/events during the year outside of the club meetings. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

This week we will be ironing out some details for our participation in the Tropical Park Car Show in Miami on the 30th. We will also be discussing our upcoming Cruise in Florida. Come by for details on that.

Last time we had 6 Mopars there, I'd love to see more this time. We had 4 Chargers (SRT8 and R/T), a Magnum SRT8 and a pair of SRT4's. We had a great time.

The details:
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida 33155
Plan: Meet up at the shop (address above) at 8pm, then cruise on out around 9pm to Fuddruckers near International Mall (NW 107th Avenue and NW 19th Street) at about 9:00PM.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I just might be able to make it .... I think I met you at PBIR about 4 months ago ... I have a white RT ..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was me.... I definately remember meeting somebody with a white Chally and i was at PBIR in December.... so.... sure....

Awesome! If you could make it, that would be great! I appreciate the effort to make the drive down...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this b/c the meet is tomorrow.... Hope to see a few of you....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts