Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for luxury performance from your next set of touring tires? Then take a close look at the Michelin Primacy Tour A/S!

At The Store: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire

To Your Door: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire Direct

-KEY FEATURES-

• Enhanced ComfortControl with PIANO Noise Reduction Tuning reduces road noise and increases road comfort and enhances overall ride quality.

• Sharp lateral grooves and latest generation advanced rubber compounds enhance grip in snow conditions with 17% better snow traction than the Primacy MXM4.

• 45,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (W)

• 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (H, V)

• Backed by Michelin Promise Plan

·
Vendor
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now through September 21, 2019 at Discount Tire, receive $70 Prepaid Mastercard by mail when you purchase a set of 4 qualifying Michelin tires!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
824 Posts
I wish there was a discount tire closer to me than the land of Cleve. (I live just east of Pittsburgh)

·
Vendor
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PIANO Noise Reduction Tuning? Must be a key feature. ;)
This is an example of how a manufacturers labels a proprietary technology. You can read more about Michelin's Acoustic Technology HERE.

In a nut shell, this acoustic technology is a polyurethane foam insert placed within the carcass of the tire to muffle noise resonance.

I wish there was a discount tire closer to me than the land of Cleve. (I live just east of Pittsburgh)
From my understanding we'll be opening a new brick and mortar location in Pittsburg (PA) sometime towards the end of this year (y)

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
824 Posts
From my understanding we'll be opening a new brick and mortar location in Pittsburg (PA) sometime towards the end of this year (y)
Thanks, hopefully in time for me. I need some new treads before the fluffy stuff hits. Even better if it isn't in Allegheny County.

·
Vendor
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, hopefully in time for me. I need some new treads before the fluffy stuff hits. Even better if it isn't in Allegheny County.

You can always order through the online division Discount Tire Direct

Please let us know if we can help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts