Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying tires this week. 245/45/20 all around, my top two are the Nitto Motivo's and the Michelin Primacy MXV4. Any Challengers running either of these two? I'm looking for an all around good tire. Grip and treadwear. I need something to last me assuming I drive over 20,000 miles a year.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Have had the Nittos before, def a good tire and would recommend. Can't say on the Michelins

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
495 Posts
I run them all 4 corners.........will never go back to F1's

255 in front
275 in rear

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have 275 on the rear and 245 on the front. love them so far. they say if you can rotate 60,000 mile tire. there has been some reports on flat spotting, but mine have been fine, i run just a couple of pounds higher in the tire to keep from that

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas. Definitely leaning towards the Nitto's. Cheaper, and same warranty.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
6,000 miles (due for rotation) on Motivos and very happy with them. Great ride. Quiet and grippy. They do protest loudly though when breaking them loose! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Have 275 40 x 20 Nitto Motivos on the stock rt rims in the rear, and 245 45s in the front. I could never justify the expense of Michelin tires, the nittos however feel great, look good and grip great on wet or dry roads. (can't testify on snow though, we don't get that here)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts