Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack, Octane red, A8
112 Posts
Awesome! Thank you for the good sound quality. I’ve always wondered what the difference was and now I know. Sounds perfect.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
np, i guess i forgot to say what my car was
2019 challenger scat pack widebody

·
Registered
649 Posts
The before sounded better than the after. The car lost all it's tone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey forum just did mid muffler delete on my scat widebody yesterday didn't like it yesterday because it was raining which seems to affect the sound today it when dry it sounded like wild crazed animal. I do feel a power loss at low end for a sec but it is definitely faster in top end to me. I reved high when another 392 pulled up and reved his now it seems to have lost the tone crackle. Does my car have to get adjusted to the straight pipping well muffler delete. Was thinking about putting mini bullets on with 1794 vibrant resonators. Any ideas I loved the rumble but it needed to louder to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds like a plan but does your scat feel slower mine is def faster but the low end torque is slightly off I feel like but it rockets like a spaceship and it sounds crazy when I floor it. Is yours deeper now than stock? I miss the rumble in my cabin and deep tone. It's there somewhat but now it is not jittery it's smoother with the shifts but more violent full throttle...I need it violent both ways lol...

·
Registered
2018 PCP Challenger Scat Pack w/dynamics
124 Posts
Sounds like a plan but does your scat feel slower mine is def faster but the low end torque is slightly off I feel like but it rockets like a spaceship and it sounds crazy when I floor it. Is yours deeper now than stock? I miss the rumble in my cabin and deep tone. It's there somewhat but now it is not jittery it's smoother with the shifts but more violent full throttle...I need it violent both ways lol...
I originally owned an sxt and picked up the scat pack around 4 months ago, so this thing always feels stupid fast to me lol. So when I did a muffler / resonator delete, I didn’t really notice much / if any power loss. It’s certainly loud, but if you want stupid loud, get some longtube headers with cat less midpipes.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,788 Posts
That sounds good and Thanks for the video comparison too.

It sounds like your exhaust picked up a little volume and some more bass in it. I like the after better, but what Dodge did from the factory is no slouch either and is probably the best sounding OEM exhaust out there and you just amplified it.

Nice job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts