Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellas/Ladies,

My name is Tyler and I reside in Wichita, KS. I have had my 2010 R/T Classic since June of last year. I became a member of the forum last week. I look forward to all the new info and discussions.

Thanks
T :thumbsup:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wecome from Nebraska.

I spent a couple of years in Wichita. My first son was born there.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm in Wichita too!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Tyler, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone!!!

JakeRupp- I think i have seen your ride around town. You live on the East or West side of town.

itsrick- i have been reading info on the forum for quite a while but finally decided to become a member, now that i am ready to start "modding" my Chally!!

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I live on the West side. I just got mine two weeks ago though. There is another orange SRT around where I live too (119th st). One of the first one's in town. An older woman owns it. What side of town do you live on? I'll definitely be looking for yours, haven't seen a black classic yet in town.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live on the West side. I just got mine two weeks ago though. There is another orange SRT around where I live too (119th st). One of the first one's in town. An older woman owns it. What side of town do you live on? I'll definitely be looking for yours, haven't seen a black classic yet in town.
I live and work on the East side. I'm always driving up and down either Webb or Rock. Well enjoy your "new" ride. They are a lot of fun.

See you around!! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts