Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been debating on finally getting myself a reward for all my hard work..... and a few weeks ago i finally upgraded from a 2012 Kia Rio to a 2020 Challenger R/T Shaker.... It has been an amazing experience so far, hard to believe it took me so long to finally pull the trigger! Looking forward to what this site has to offer..

IMG-1075.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
131 Posts
Take the yellow bananas off the front if you haven't already and its a beautiful car

·
Registered
153 Posts
OP will soon need a divorce attorney...... Better Call Saul!

TIP! Remove the yellow "bananas" from the front to gain an extra 15 horse power.

BTW! Nice sled!...... Welcome from NJ!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from MO!

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
298 Posts
Is there age requirements to qualify for a midlife crisis? Some coworkers try to give me a hard time about it. I don't actually care cuz it's mostly envy driven, but I just tell them I'm not old enough to have a midlife crisis, and yes BTW the car is huge amounts of fun 😉

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
2,239 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. Now that's the way to solve a midlife crisis! Love the color. (y)

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,981 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on solving your mid life crisis in such a Great way!

Now you can start Raising Hell in your Hell Raisin! :D

By the way, you've got a Beautiful Shaker in a Great color!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,823 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there age requirements to qualify for a midlife crisis? Some coworkers try to give me a hard time about it. I don't actually care cuz it's mostly envy driven, but I just tell them I'm not old enough to have a midlife crisis, and yes BTW the car is huge amounts of fun 😉
No minimum or max that i would be concerned with....lol I turned 51 this year and have never had my own brand new car, wife got the new cars and I got whatever, never really worried about it as I figured it was the least I could do as she was the one that basically kept the house together and kids inline while I was deployed.. Decided that it was now or never, as i plan on retiring for good in 10-12 years and dont want any extra bills/expenses so we can travel the world.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on solving your mid life crisis in such a Great way!

Now you can start Raising Hell in your Hell Raisin! :D

By the way, you've got a Beautiful Shaker in a Great color!
No doubt!.... However, I did get a stern warning from my wife before I signed the paperwork...... NO SPEEDING TICKETS!!!!...lol

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Great looking car...congrats. You can have several midlife crises, I have them on a regular basis

1 - 20 of 23 Posts