61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Updated the first post. Anyone who wants to meet in KC on the way through, pm me your cell phone and I will reply.

Otherwise, we will see everyone Thursday night at the bar.

Getting close.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Updated the first post. Anyone who wants to meet in KC on the way through, pm me your cell phone and I will reply.

Getting close.
I should be at the the hotel around 6pm. Early dinner with friends then on to the bar.

·
Banned
675 Posts

Getting close.
We are going to meet up with the pack friday morning in STL, I'll send ya my phone number

·
Registered
681 Posts
Goehner/Mark-KTM-200EXC,
What time is the caravan assembling in Saint Louis (STL) and leaving on FRI morning?

Is everyone good with 7AM - 8AM and depart STL at 8AM?

I assume the rally point is the Days Inn/Helen Fitzgerald's parking lot on South Lindbergh Blvd.

Only four days and a wake-up until we are on the road!

Jeff

·
Banned
675 Posts
Goehner/Mark-KTM-200EXC,
What time is the caravan assembling and leaving on FRI morning?

Is everyone good with 7AM - 8AM and depart at 8AM?

I assume the rally point is the Days Inn/Helen Fitzgerald's parking lot.

Jeff
I'm leaving KC at 4am, so that should give ma a little leeway to be there by 8am. I'll give somebody in the group my number incase I'm not there by 7:30 or 8 to see where I am.

But my plans here are to leave no later than 4am.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Goehner/Mark-KTM-200EXC,
What time is the caravan assembling and leaving on FRI morning?

Is everyone good with 7AM - 8AM and depart at 8AM?

I assume the rally point is the Days Inn/Helen Fitzgerald's parking lot.

Jeff
Plan is to leave St. Louis around 8 AM, I will let Mark coordinate where we meet. I don't want to miss anyone, so please pm me your cell phone and I will do the same so we can all be in touch.

·
Registered
681 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mauls,
According to how you are doing on time...it would save you 11 miles and probably 15-20 minutes (with traffic) if you wanted to meet at Hwy 255 and Hwy 64 in Illinois. This would prevent you from making the loop around St. Louis. Whatever works out best for you.

Goehner,
I will be ready to meet everyone and leave at 8:00am sharp. 70 Stroker (Jeff) can meet you guys at Days Inn and show you the quickest way to the highway. I will catch up with everyone on Hwy 255. If you guys leave Days Inn at 7:50am...that will put you on Hwy 255 about 8:00. We can hook up with Mauls around 8:20...if he decides to meet us on Hwy 64.

I will pm you my cell # and I will have a few extra FRS radios for those that would like to use them.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Sounds great ^^^^^^^^

·
Banned
675 Posts
Mauls,
According to how you are doing on time...it would save you 11 miles and probably 15-20 minutes (with traffic) if you wanted to meet at Hwy 255 and Hwy 64 in Illinois. This would prevent you from making the loop around St. Louis. Whatever works out best for you.

Goehner,
I will be ready to meet everyone and leave at 8:00am sharp. 70 Stroker (Jeff) can meet you guys at Days Inn and show you the quickest way to the highway. I will catch up with everyone on Hwy 255. If you guys leave Days Inn at 7:50am...that will put you on Hwy 255 about 8:00. We can hook up with Mauls around 8:20...if he decides to meet us on Hwy 64.

I will pm you my cell # and I will have a few extra FRS radios for those that would like to use them.

I don't want to make you all stop again once you get on the road, I can just meet you in stl at your hotel.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't want to make you all stop again once you get on the road, I can just meet you in stl at your hotel.
Sounds good.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
Are you guys planning on a "pit stop" before you hit KC?

The wife and I are still planning on hooking up with you guys somewhere around St Josph, or maybe even around Mound City. Depends on work schedule.

There's a rest area just south of the Mound City Exit, that's about 1 1/2 hours out of Omaha. Just an FYI for the weak bladdered fellows:) The next rest area is south of St Joseph, and before Platte City.

At Platte City, you can pick up I435 East, which will take you around the city to catch I70 East. A little quicker and less congested too............ususally.

Goehner, I'll PM you my cell number. Call me when you guys leave Omaha and we'll hook up with you based on timing.

Can't miss us...............two older farts, big smiles, and "DY"

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Sent you a pm ^^^^^^

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
I29 "Hook Up"

Goehner, great talking with you.

If you guys from Lincoln want to let me know when you depart, I'll try to catch you somewhere on I29 to cruise along.

The wife and I plan on being in the St Joseph/Mound City area later afternoon.

Goehner has my cell#

Shoot, we can twist a few necks, even if there's only a couple of us on the road.

·
Banned
675 Posts
For the guys that are leaving tonight, have a safe trip. If anybody realizes that they forgot something let me know and I can grab it, (Excludes beer, money and fuel) I'm not leaving until 4am friday morning.

goehner and Mark-KTM have my phone number or you can private message me on here, it sends me an email to my phone.

If nobody needs anything, I'll see you all 8am sharp in STL

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Woo hoo, the day has arrived.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Goehner,

Give me a call when you are close.

·
Banned
675 Posts
hopefully you all clear the cops out of the way on i-70 for me

You guys rolling through KC around dinner time, you guys plan on stopping and eating anywhere?
:)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
There has kind of been a change of plans as I have to stop in KC for a while, the 2 guys coming from Lincoln are meeting me in St. Louis later. I will be in St. Louis earlier than I thought, but I don't know what time yet.

Mauls, call me later this afternoon, I will fill you in.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts