Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I would like to introduce myself. Im Mikey, the newest sales person at HHP. I am new to the modern Mopar's. But I have been a Mopar enthusiast all of my life. I currently own a 01 Neon, 01 Dakota and a 73 Dodge Dart Sport that I am currently building into a drag car. I look forward into meeting some of you at upcomming events that HHP will be attending and talking to you on the forums, on the phone and helping you with any questions you might have.

·
Registered
402 Posts
hello and welcome. I've ordered several of my parts from you guys for my magnum, and you guys have very good customer service.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum as a new vendor, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey

hello and welcome. I've ordered several of my parts from you guys for my magnum, and you guys have very good customer service.
Well im glad we could help. We want to make sure every customer gets the help they need.

·
Super Moderator
13,847 Posts
Nice to have fresh reps step in from time to time.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts