Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to tub my 2010 RT and haven't come across any threads pertaining to that unless I've missed it. Does anyone know if there are tub kits available??

·
Registered
940 Posts
I would think you would just cut the factory tubs out and add 2 or 3 inches weld it back and be done. This is how most mini tubs are done. Hope this helps!!!!!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I've never heard of a "kit" however the pics below show what can be done... I don't know who the car in the pics belongs to, sorry.

Report this image

this tire next to a 255/45/20....
Report this image

The guy does minitubs.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
That was a one off with a lot of time and hours. His name is Cam and is a personal friend of mine. A mod that wasnt cheap and not everyone could do. His fab skills are top notch

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
We did that to my dragpak, the difference is we are running a straight axle 4 link and was done to get the tires inside the wells and drop the car down, pictures can be seen on my gallery at MMF, it's not easy or cheap if done correctly.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
We did that to my dragpak, the difference is we are running a straight axle 4 link and was done to get the tires inside the wells and drop the car down, pictures can be seen on my gallery at MMF, it's not easy or cheap if done correctly.

A live axle is actually cheaper to do. If you can use the word cheap w/ that mod. Lol. Its more $$ for irs

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I think

the wheel well tubs are plastic. Great for corrosion resistance. No welding obviously.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Why did I have to see this? Just another must have mod to haunt me. Why does EVERYTHING I like cost so much? Clearly the best tire/wheel mod I have ever seen for Challenger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts