Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my Challenger and have a few things left to sell.. I have the factory spare tire and wheel.. The hold down rod and nut. I have a like new Colgan bra with the plate opening. I also have front and rear black out covers for the head and taillights. I have custom fit front and trunk mats made from chrome diamond plated rubber with sewn border and non-slip backing. And a Mopar lovking gas cap with 2 keys. I am in east Texas.. All items are in great condition. This is over $700 worth of items new.. I would like to get $350.. Thats 50% off..

·
Registered
116 Posts
im interested in the headlight and tail light covers please let me know how much shipped to 08753 nj thanks can you take photos also thanks

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Very interested in the Factory Spare tire and hold down equipment. I'm in Fort Worth. I'll have to look to see where Athens is. Funny, I was just in Athens.......West Virginia that is.

PM me. What are you asking for price? Also, I am assuming it is the 20" spare.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
MO-09R/T, you may want to post a message to let others know what you mentioned to me in the PM, about not wanting to sell the items separately. This way it'll be clear & others won't continue to post messages for individual items. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Yes it's a good idea to update your post becuase you and I went back and forth a few times before you stated that you didn't want to break up the items but if you do decide to I'm still interested, thanks and G.L.W.S.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts