Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

Need some help here on weather which Catch Can is better or which you guys prefer.

I have a 2013 Challenger RT and looking to get a catch can and would like to know which of these 2 would work better and also with has more ease to empty oil.

Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Cans cost so much more then a Billet one. Is that Mishimoto worth the extra cost?

Thanks in advance for all your guys help.

·
Premium Member
2,983 Posts
I have Billet Tech cans on both our 6.1s. They catch the oil and inside the intakes look clean so I don't see any reason to go with anything else. Some people claim any catch can is a waste of money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.
The only thing I dont like about the billet ones. And could be wrong. But seen that tgey have a mesh type filter system? Is that true? The baffled looksore ez to clean and no mesh type filter.

ThX

·
Premium Member
2,983 Posts
Yes they have a mesh filter. I don't know why the filter would ever need cleaned but if it does, I'll just spray it clean with a can of carb cleaner.

Some people complain about screwing the can off to empty but I found that wearing a rubber glove gives me plenty of grip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts