Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 srt8 yellow jacket 6.4L A5
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting my issues with my yellow jacket looking for input from others on a asd relay sense curcuit open p0685 and p0688 causeing a no start car will run with asd relay manually switched but wont start or stay running without it not sure on this I cant find any wires or pins loose pinched broken and theres power from pcm to asd relay and I've replaced the relay 2 times thinking that the relay was bad I also have a missfire p0304 my thought is maybe the pcm/ecm is shutting down the asd relay because of the missfire but normally cars will run with a missfire so I'm not 100% on it and hate going on something I'm not 100% about

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,308 Posts
If you go to the chiltons online site and type in P0685 you will see the diagnostic steps to help you track down your problem. It mentions that if you have a P0685 and P0688 DTC that the P0685 must be resolved first and it basically starts off by checking for pad pin connection at the PCM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Site I get my service manuals from is called tradebit.com only cost me 15 or 20 bucks cant remember if my truck cost 15 or my car check it out you wont be disappointed I've bought 6 of them off there

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,308 Posts
Site I get my service manuals from is called tradebit.com only cost me 15 or 20 bucks cant remember if my truck cost 15 or my car check it out you wont be disappointed I've bought 6 of them off there
The online chiltons link above is free...goes through a Roswell NM library portal. I have the factory service manual but it contains no wiring diagrams (chilton online does plus has TSB information). I also bought a $19 DVD off ebay which seems to have everything the FSM has plus wiring diagrams. Not sure where the information is pulled from, it could potentially could have been copied from subscription sites like DIYALLDATA?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was a real good link I managed to get so.e info before the booted me out thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts