Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if you folks in the Brampton or Mississauga area meet up. But if you don't, please do let me know if you want to on a Sunday afternoon.

P.S - Folks from Burlinglton, Etobicoke, Downtown Toronto and Oakville are welcome to drop in as well...suggestions are welcome :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well when the weathers better a few of us Challengers and some Lx cars meet on Sundays at Hwy 403 and Dundas at 2 PM at Timmies.There has been anywhere from 10 to 40 cars meet up consisting of Challengers,Chargers,Magnums and 300's.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in as well, Mississauga local. Maybe up at the AMC on Hurontario/401, lots of parking, lots of food places to eat (i have two loves, hakka and my chally).

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm in. there's about 3 others that are interested as well but not on here....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you guys want to meet at Square 1 this coming Sunday - 17 April ...we could meet at the Empire Theatre parking lot....and then cruise around Square 1...and Mississauga....we could make it an hour long event....get to know each other and the cars....and then head back to our Sunday plans....does 3 PM work for you folks...

·
Registered
40 Posts
meets

sorry cant make it this sun im in a hockey tourney but would like to meet up another time keep me posted thanks . oh and have a great day on sun later

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks Good!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you guys want to meet at Square 1 this coming Sunday - 17 April ...we could meet at the Empire Theatre parking lot....and then cruise around Square 1...and Mississauga....we could make it an hour long event....get to know each other and the cars....and then head back to our Sunday plans....does 3 PM work for you folks...
Clarification Please
Is that the stand alone theatre North of Sq 1 or is it the one in the plaza itself ?
Not much ove a movie goer?
Got my car today

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Super guys...see you on Sunday then...this theatre is in the Sq 1 Plaza itself....we can meet in the parking which is opposite the home fitters store...spread the word around to anyone who may be interested but may not be on the forum....look forward on seeing you guys and your cars :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think it would be ideal to make it next sunday the 24th since itll probably be nicer weather(and i wanna get my suspension completed) lool

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd like to meet up with you all as well. I live in London, but visit Mississauga frequently. These next two weeks are busy for me, but hopefully our summer will be long and I'll get a chance to drive up another time.

·
Banned
262 Posts
I think it would be ideal to make it next sunday the 24th since itll probably be nicer weather(and i wanna get my suspension completed) lool
I agree,calling for rain and cool temps this weekend.

·
Registered
146 Posts
OK I'll be there the 24th, looking forward to meeting you all. I will try to contact a few other "Die Hards" as well LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
24 April Get Together

I know some of you guys want to make it for the 24 April due to the showers and cooler temps….

Tell you what by popular demand…lets do it next week…on Sunday the 24…the more Challengers the merrier J

Same place…same time…..and please spread the word around

1 - 20 of 127 Posts