Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Traded in my 15 R/T 6mt yesterday for a 17 Charger Scat Pack. I'm stoked, but there are some things I'm going to miss...especially rowing my own gears. Had a few minor add ons that I put on my Challenger that I no longer have use for.

Pics below.

Mopar official Challenger car cover with Challenger name on it (sorry for the bad pic of it, I can open it all up if you want) $150 shipped.

Challenger Hellcat Spoiler with back up camera. Excellent condition, no scratches. I removed SRT lettering, 99% sure I still have it. If you want it, let me know and I'll look for it. $300 shipped

(My car was not factory equipped with the camera, but the connection was there. I plugged it in, and had the dealer turn on back up camera int he uconnect, and it worked like a charm.)

Mopar Vapor Fuel door. Also excellent condition - $70 shipped SOLD

R2C intake with Black hex filter. Has about 2500 miles on it. Loved it, and will be buying one for my scat. $125 shipped.

Spring booster v2- ah this little device, placebo or not was dollar for dollar best mod I put on the car. Unfortunately it won't work on my scat pack. Its specially for 2015-2017 Challenger with a 6mt. I drove my car to dealership yesterday after taking everything off and immediately noticed this was missing. It's the v2 with the 3 modes. Regular, sport, and race. I always kept it in race. $150 shipped.

If you are using PayPal (which I prefer) and use "for goods and services" with buyer protection instead of sending money to a friend, there is a fee. Please add 2.9% to the price if you want the protection. Every time I purchase anything privately thats what I do, as I'm the one requesting the protection, not the seller.

Prices are negotiable, but I won't accept ridiculous lowballs. I only had the car since April 2016, so all of these items were purchased recently and are like new.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Rocco

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts