Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Here's the basic info on the local LX Forums group annual M&G event on May 21.
I've gone to it every year. It's a good blend of all the different LX platform cars with a few others tossed in. I think we had only 2 Chally's last year.
They would like a headcount to assure enough food and drink. You can check out the link here:
6th Annual St. Paul Automotive Meet n' Greet in St. Paul MN - LX Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

The M&G starts at 10am and runs until 4pm. Like most years, people will likely start arriving at 8-9am.

Food and drink will be free of charge.

Want to run on the dyno? $40 at the door, or $30 in advance. If you're interested in running the dyno and want to pay in advance send an email to [email protected].

·
Banned
241 Posts
Hey,

Here's the basic info on the local LX Forums group annual M&G event on May 21.
I've gone to it every year. It's a good blend of all the different LX platform cars with a few others tossed in. I think we had only 2 Chally's last year.
They would like a headcount to assure enough food and drink. You can check out the link here:
6th Annual St. Paul Automotive Meet n' Greet in St. Paul MN - LX Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

The M&G starts at 10am and runs until 4pm. Like most years, people will likely start arriving at 8-9am.

Food and drink will be free of charge.

Want to run on the dyno? $40 at the door, or $30 in advance. If you're interested in running the dyno and want to pay in advance send an email to [email protected].
As it stands right now I've got plans to run at Rock Falls so I won't make this one.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The day FNLX picked for their event falls on a day we were looking at for a club day at Rock Falls. I also wanted to hit MCR for their open house on May 14th followed by a tour of the brewery. I had thought about doing both. I was committed to the SPA event until they announced the date.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be going to the SPA meet so if any one has any questions just let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts