357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MnChallengers - Meet at Cassetta Pizzeria - Saturday Feb 26th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT: Dinner at Cassetta's then World of Wheels
WHERE: Cassetta's in Saint Paul
WHEN: Saturday February 26th
TIME: 5pm

DETAILS: Meet at Cassetta's for dinner. Enjoy some killer pizza, drink some cold beverages and talk about upcoming events. Head across the street for the World of Wheels show at the River Centre. The crowds head home around dinner time. This should be the best time to attend the show.

REFERENCE:
Cossetta's Pizzeria
211 7th Street West
Saint Paul, MN 55102
(651) 222-3476
MAP
REVIEWS

World of Wheels @ River Centre
175 W. Kellogg Boulevard
Saint Paul, MN 55102
MAP
2009 PHOTOS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I'm there, I have a small wish list of mod's I want do and am hoping the right vendors are there before I start buying online.
Do you think you will have the new hoddies by then?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
As of right now,I cannot make the meet this time.I am on mandatory OT at work.I have been for the last 3 weeks.I can try to get out of it,but not likely.If I can make it,it will be last minute notice.As for the jackets,and such,I cant order at this time.But would like to get one when its possible down the line.You all have a great time at the meet and the show.:) DW

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Who all is going? Hasn't been much activity on tonight's event.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great turn-out tonight. We had 15 people at Cassetta's. Pretty cool to see people that have never met before launch into such dynamic conversation about their cars, what they do to them and what they do with them. I like seeing the club grow and new friends being made. Wish I had more time to spend with everybody. The night was over before I knew what happened. Already looking forward to the next event.

If you have pictures from tonight or have comments about the event, please send them via email or PM hear on Challengertalk and I'll get them up on the website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts