Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a GREAT weekend for the big show in Farmington,MN, the weather was perfect, sunshine and no rain. It was to bad we didn't break the world record but, fun was had by all. Not to brag or anything but the MnChallengers Car Club had 2 of the 4 winners in the Challenger class. Deep Water took home 1st place and I myself got an outstanding award and this was out of about 200 new Challengers. Hooked up with some ChallengerTalk members and talk about --what else; OUR CARS !!!:smokin: MOPARS RULE!!!:smokin:Wolffy

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nice showing !!

·
Banned
675 Posts
Here are some pics of us meeting outside of the big show. Everybody rolled in together, it was an awesome sight

·
Registered
50 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to Vicki for winning "1st Place" and to Wolffy for taking an "Outstanding" award. Not only are they two nice cars but also two very nice and deserving owners.

:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great Job!! I saw so many nice challengers there I couldnt pick a winner. DW's car does stand out. Again congrats!! and hope to see you all at the next get together, Kirbs

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
It was an awesome weekend all together.Good people.the weather was fine,and some totally beautiful cars we all had.I absolutely love hangin out with my club(ma people) hehe.The 1st place was was such an honor to win and for SPP,You did goooood buddy!! :bigthumb: Thank you all for the kind words.For you Ron and Loraine,you are wonderful people.Hope to see you soon and take care of that ''Blue Baby'' of yours! And yourselves too. :thumbsup: Way to go Wolffy!! Woo Hoo. WE DID IT!:bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts