Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start this thread to keep us all informed on who's got Mobil 1 0W40 on sale.

The major chains that are across the country, (Pep Boys for example).

Please if you see an ad. or a sale, post it here! :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Check with Advance Auto they have oil specials every month.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Wall Mart usually has it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.....

was looking more to keep a current running log of sales for everyone to benifit from.

Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't usually give up my sources but you can get 5 quart jugs at walmart for 24.50 without even being on sale. They also sell Mopar filters at the one I shop.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Must be a regional thing, I tried three local Wally Worlds and they don't even have a shelf label for 0-40 or 5-40.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
So far, from all my shopping around, Walmart has the best prices on Mobile 1 in the 5 qt. containers. 5-20w

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mobil 1 OW40 8.47$/litre in Montreal QC

Mobil 1 OW40 8.47$/litre + taxes etc,the cheapest I found at Tuboquip Inc,Montreal Qc,6966 Jarry E Montreal Qc 514-326-7640.An oil change at 69.99$ at dealer is a deal....:headbang2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Lurch, just a shout out to a fellow Challenger owner from the area. I'm in Kingsport. I'd jump on the Mobil 1 deal but was waiting to get a few more miles on her before I switch to Synthetic. I've not even got my first oil change yet, still waiting to get her back from the body shop after my accident.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
yep walmart here don't carry 0-40.. advanced auto is the cheapest around here

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
I love my dealer 7qts of Mobil 1 and filter $35 ^_^ they give free oil changes using Dino oil or discounted Mobil 1 that's to easy of a choice.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey Lurch, just a shout out to a fellow Challenger owner from the area. I'm in Kingsport. I'd jump on the Mobil 1 deal but was waiting to get a few more miles on her before I switch to Synthetic. I've not even got my first oil change yet, still waiting to get her back from the body shop after my accident.
That's cool, you need to try and come to the Elizabethton car show on Sat. night before it ends. Theres 1 more Street Fight at Bristol Oct 6th.
I'll try and be at both events until they are over, hope to see you at one or the other.

LURCH!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
How much longer on the Elizabethton shows ? I'd love to get to one before they end. My car was suppose to be ready early this week but now its up to this Monday. Had a Cervinis shaker hood installed and I have a Speedlogix strut tower brace waiting to go on when I get it back. Here in Kingsport they have a little gathering at the K Mart parking lot on Friday nights. There is a decent turnout throughout the summer but it starts fizzling out when the weather turns cold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts