Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a dealer in south fla that wont give you a hard time for mods? I went to planet dodge in miami (where I bought my chal) and I asked about the mopar intake to the service tech just out of curiosity to see what he would say. his response was something like "well it IS an aftermarket piece even though it's a mopar product and your car does NOT come factory with it so yes it would affect your warrenty." not sure what he meant by affect but he was clearly trying to steer me clear of it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Bs. If it is a dodge part it will have a 12 month warranty on the part and not have any impact on your warranty

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
If you are hung up on warranty from the dealer..... Point him to mopar.com. A cai or exhaust from any reputable vendor will not void your warranty.....a tuner is a different issue....if discovered....I am way north of you by 2 hours but the ft pierce dealer has always been cool with me. No problem putting aftermarket parts on several cars for me....I even had them rebuild the suspension on an 84 Monte Carlo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts