Dodge Challenger Forum banner
261 - 280 of 342 Posts
We reported the 300S would have a 426 ci back on October 10th and what do you know ... it's been unveiled today at the L.A. Auto Show. ;)

Is this a concept car? Will it be available for the general public?. The sign board posts "Customized". What does your reporter say about this?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good to hear. Looking forward to my premium package!

Thanks
Rick

Good to hear. Looking forward to my premium package!

Thanks
Rick
X2

Congrats on getting the magazine off the ground as we know it has been a long road for you all. I am delighted that your venture has finally become reality for you all and us. Look forward to the first edition.

How can I get my challenger into the magazine? I have had it shot for other magazines, but it hasn't hit the stands yet? Let me know so I can have pictures sent to the magazine. also, when will we be receiving our issue?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Looking forward to it looks you guys have all done a great JOB...Thanks for keeping us all posted and up todate on your progress...pretty cool to see that new endevours can get off the ground in the current economy.

Earlier this afternoon we got every subscription ready to go into the mail, including Premier packages. Each magazine is in a protective envelope to ensure safe arrival to you. Thank you subscribers for the support!

Dear MMM,
I personally wanted to say thank you for placing your inaugeral edition issue in a protective cover. It will definitely help insure your magazines safe arrival to us. I also wanted to reinforce this good decision by telling you about a reoccurring problem I have with another magazine subscription of mine; Entertainment Weekly. This magazine comes out for the most part, every week. Sometimes I don't get my issue. Usually its not for several weeks that I actually notice this as "EW" publishes the picture of my missing magazine on top of their "Readers Write In", basically its readers response to a article that'a appeared several weeks earlier. If "EW" didn't do this I don't know how many issues I would miss over the long haul. Yes I've called & complained and they always offer to extend my subscription a week or two but that really isn't the point is it? I've asked them to put just a plain brown or white cover over the cover of the magazine in order to maintain its anaynemitty but they can't do that as it'd would raise the price of postage too high. For awhile things were better but recently I noticed another missing issue, oh well.
So now that your 1st issue is on the way I assume work will commence on issue #2 after the Thanksgiving Holiday week? So I strongly urge you to place the front cover of the previous issue right above your "Readers Write in" Section, that way your subscribers will better know "if" they're missing an issue. Right now this won't be a problem for you but if you should start publishing MMM with greater frequency it will be. Of course a plain paper cover blocking out the view would help too. After all the very last thing you want to do is to needlessly send out replacement issues to subscribers. Hope this helps you some what!

Just received my 1st edition and bag. Good things do come to those who wait. Thanks.

I went to the news stand today not available?

Just subscribed today ($25 per year - USA) When will these be sent out?

Received my first issue in the mail today, all i can say is thanks for providing a magazine worth buying for the late model mopar fans out there. Nice variety and great format and a lot of content.

I have just received my MMM package today in the mail as well. I'm in Houston, TX just in case anyone is nearby wondering when they might be getting their copy. Signing of now to open her up, can't wait. Thanks again!

261 - 280 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.