Dodge Challenger Forum banner
281 - 300 of 342 Posts
Discussion starter · #283 ·
Looks like our Inaugural Issue is arriving in all your mailboxes, so what do you think of it? What do you like, and what do you want to see more of? We love hearing from you all, and really appreciate all your feedback and support! Keep it coming, thanks!

Mine arrived, very nice. I hope you keep the same paper quality as it gives the mag a nice feel. The pages with the speckled black stuff around the edges; I could see its artistic value on a two page spread but it got tiresome and distracted from your other pictures after that. Overall impressed. Glad I did the premiere $100 thing. Other common install things that generally cause a number of questions from new owners (myself included at the time); 1) skip shift eliminator, 2) Hurst shifter swap out, 3) catch can install (in detail) for all the engines. I'm sure these could be done as one page tech briefs offset by advertising the item detailed. Maybe I missed it but I didn't realize this mag was tied in to Speed Logix. Not a bad thing, just didn't see it coming. Good luck and hope to see my SRT in there some day. :)

Got mine in yesterday's mail. In the wrapper in perfect condition. I really like the quality of the paper and binding in the magazine. I'll be saving these, so that is appreciated. I have not read the entire magazine, but from what I can tell, you all did a great job! One suggestion I have is to have a hands on repair area that will deal with these new Hemi engines. How to tear them apart and put them together correctly for those of us who do not have that knowledge, but want to learn. How to perform maintenance would be beneficial. What are the tricks in changing anti-freeze, fluids, etc. There are, at least there were in my 2006 Jeep Commander to fully fill it before starting to avoid an overheat situation when changing coolant (4.7 engine).
You get the idea on this.

I have no problem with the magazine staying quarterly as long as the quality of the paper and printing stays like this issue was. Just keep it filled with content to make up for the lack of monthly issues. Just my opinion on this.

What was delivered yesterday will keep me subscribing for years to come!

FrankSRT8

2009 Tor-Red SRT-8, 6.1, 6060 Tremec.

Just received mine yesterday and I love it. It will be put out on the coffee table Thanksgiving for all my friends and relatives to look at. I should have bought two as I want to keep the original one in good condition. Great reading material.

Just subscribed....really looking forward to reading it.
Thanks for making a magazine just for us MMM.:cheers:

Well thats my luck, after waiting since May for this, its delivered while i am out of town. No worries, I stop my mail so it will be waiting for me when I get home. Excited from reading all the good comments about the first issue, cant wait till I get my hands on it.

Discussion starter · #291 ·
Well thats my luck, after waiting since May for this, its delivered while i am out of town. No worries, I stop my mail so it will be waiting for me when I get home. Excited from reading all the good comments about the first issue, cant wait till I get my hands on it.
Wherever you are now, will you be there for long? If so, PM your name/address and we'll mail you an extra copy to where you are now so you don't have to wait any longer!

Lisa and Scott and the other writers and behind the scenes talent have done a GREAT job with Modern Mopar Magazine. It is a subscription only publication, and the cost is well justified for a magazine of this caliber. Heavy high gloss paper, deep and lavish with content, and lots of one on one articles. Congratulations to the owners of the featured cars.

Maybe I'm biased...I write for the magazine too! Plenty more good stories on tap for next issue already in the works. Keep sending your pictures and background and maybe you'll be picked up for a future issue, too.
Steve Legel
Lincoln Park, MI

Love the quality. Its right up there with Hemmings Muscle Machines. Pictures are of sharp, visible quality. Keep this up & y'all will be in business for a l o n g time. Congratulations to each & everyone of you for a job well done.

PS - I can certainly use the carry on bag you provided as well.

Wherever you are now, will you be there for long? If so, PM your name/address and we'll mail you an extra copy to where you are now so you don't have to wait any longer!
Hi, do you send to Abu Dhabi?
Thanks

We sure do. If you would like to subscribe we can send out the first issue right away to you.

Subscribe « Modern Mopar Magazine

Thanks!
Thanks for your reply.
So your magazine is to be sold privately through subscriptions.
I thought I can find it in the market.
I will save the link and hopefully before Christmas I will have my subscription.
Thanks again

I do have a question. I paid the $25 REOCCURRING subscription on April 15, 2011. That will give me 4 magazines. Am I going to get 3 more mags before PayPal AUTOMATICALLY pays you another $25 on April 15, 2012?

For anyone that does not know, when you buy this subscription PayPal Makes it a pre-approved payment or reoccurring payment and will auto pays Modern Mopar Magazine every year. Same thing if you buy a membership here on ChallengerTalk.

I think the magazine is great. I still need to read more articles but so far so good. However, most of the advertising, how-tos, info, products, etc... I can get here on this forum or on the Internet. I still think it is awesome to have a modern mopar mag!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

281 - 300 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.