Dodge Challenger Forum banner
321 - 340 of 342 Posts
When will I get the second issue? Confused thought it was bi-monthly
It's quarterly as in 4 times a year.

Looking forward to the 2nd issue.

- Are the supercharger rumors real or close to becoming reality?
- Is Dodge going to reintroduce "limited edition" colors in the coming years? (ones that have already been released)
- Will the Challenger see models past 2013?
- Will we see another "Challenger" styled car from Dodge?
- How about those 426ci engines, will we every see that in a street legal challenger?
And the $1,000,000 question, will 2011+ cars ever be able to use custom tunes from 3rd parties or the factory?

And one for MMM - It's starting to get a little long in the tooth, after rereading the mag for the 12th time :bigthumb: - When can we expect issue 2, which I'm looking forward to.

- Are the supercharger rumors real or close to becoming reality?
- Is Dodge going to reintroduce "limited edition" colors in the coming years? (ones that have already been released)
- Will the Challenger see models past 2013?
- Will we see another "Challenger" styled car from Dodge?
- How about those 426ci engines, will we every see that in a street legal challenger?
- And the $1,000,000 question, will 2011+ cars ever be able to use custom tunes from 3rd parties or the factory?​

I'm with this guy. All these are great questions. Here's mine:

- Is SRT planning on expanding into other models than the current LX/LC and Jeep platforms? (Think Ram SRT8 or Dart SRT4):bigthumb:

Any other Retro cars planned or has that phase played itself out in your mind?

Questions for Ralph

#1 Will SRT or Dodge provide representation at CF3?

#2 Who does SRT view as their competition? The current platforms are underpowered and underperforming in stock form when compared to Mustang and Camaro, if these are not the competition, then who is?

#3 What, if any, performance focused aftermarket support will SRT provide. There are no significant products or services (tuning) being offered, yet their competition is offering support? What would Ralph say to the potential buyer who wants more power?

#4 Where will we see focused racing support by the SRT division (it is street and racing technology, right?) and how will that focus translate into enthusiast offerings? Would they consider either starting or supporting existing events (MSHS for example)?

#5 With pending CAFE requirements, what will be the SRT division's approach be towards improving performance while meeting the targeted goals? Are they looking at reducing weight through better and more comprehensive engineering and how can that translate to the enthusiast in the form of aftermarket support?

#6 With the slip in performance relative to the competition the American marketplace, even with the new 6.4 Hemi, over the last 6 years, what is SRTs response to the 5.0L and SS Camaro (let alone the GT500 and ZL1)?

#7 Why should I pay a premium for an SRT product that is not a premium when compared to the competition?

#8 Are you really considering an SRT4 Dart? if so, what would your performance expectations be for said car?

#9 Are you expecting the new Viper to outperform the new C7? If it does not are you committed to achieving that goal?

Thanks......

Looks like MOPAR just got back into the real game. They will be offering tuning themselves in the not so distant future. seem my other thread for transcripts.

Lisa my second issue of MMM just came in the mail and all I can say is great job!

RG has plans that included plenty of sudden changes in the near future for the SRT brand. When MB was driving the train the SRT brand was a totally different animal now that Fiat is driving its a whole new ballgame.

All my life I've been a finger turning eye reading car nut that if it doesn't have all pics I loose interest. 2 issues now and I've found my self actually reading every word lol
Thanks MMM for a great magazine!!

Hope my next issue comes soon.

Just received my 2nd issue yesterday & all I can say is, 'wow". Y'all are doing a bang up job at getting the whole modern mopar related community to advertise & support this business venture. The photography is top notch and the articles are themselves informative & timely. Keep on doing what you're doing because its obviously working.

Regards!
Asche.

321 - 340 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.