21 - 40 of 342 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Subscribed! Looking forward to the first issue

·
Registered
852 Posts
Suweet! Can't wait till this hits! I have been longing to a Mopar mag that applies solely to newer models!

·
Registered
90 Posts
So it's just a 4 issue a year magazine? If so, how many pages are we expecting each issue to be? Just normal magazine thickness?

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So it's just a 4 issue a year magazine? If so, how many pages are we expecting each issue to be? Just normal magazine thickness?
Yes, we are starting quarterly as to be sure we deliver a quality publication to you, and be able to properly gather feedback from readers. Our plan is to then step up to monthly issues, and/or increase the size of each issue. We have 60 full-color pages planned for the first issue, although we can expand that based on advertiser and reader feedback. We are receiving a lot of great vehicle information from you all, thank you! Keep it coming.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just subscribed also. :thumbsup: I'm looking foward to seeing the first issue. :bigthumb:

:)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I subscribed as soon as I got back from CF2...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Any chance of a digital subscription offering? I'm not much of one for magazines, but I'd certainly buy something like this on an iPad or similar.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Just subscribed, setting aside some restroom time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just subscribed and "Liked" your Facebook page. Look forward to the issue!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Appreciate the subscriptions, guys!

Any chance of a digital subscription offering? I'm not much of one for magazines, but I'd certainly buy something like this on an iPad or similar.
We have considered that as well (but definitely wanted a classic printed publication) so will keep the request in mind as we like the idea, too. Thank you!

21 - 40 of 342 Posts