Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on out and get the drag racing season started right.

** AGP Performance Modern Street HEMI Shootout **

With the help of AGP Performance and Rob Lamb, we are happy to announce that we'll be kicking off next year's Modern Street Hemi Shootout in Bradenton, FL on Sunday March 2, 2014

Bradenton Motorsports Park Bradenton, Florida

Bradenton Motorsports Park
21000 S.R. 64
Bradenton FL, 34212

Entry Fee: $100 prepaid via site and $125 at the gate (PM me to prepay)
Spectator Fee: $15 at the gate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HCG6UPKGT6FV8(Pay here)

Best Western
648 67TH Street Circle E
Bradenton, FL 34208
941-748-6610

$99 a night

Group Code: Modern Street

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Our sponsors are stepping up again. I want to give them their due recognition and hope that our participants show their loyalty to them in return.

So far we have confirmed the following sponsors with more on the way:

Title Sponsors:

Paramount Performance Products
ShopHemi.com

Event Sponsors:

AGP Performance

Class Sponsors:

Legmaker Intakes
East Coast Moparts
ThiTek
Paramount Performance Products
SpeedLogix
Modern Mopar Magazine
PWR
LXForums
BilletTechnology

Prize Sponsors:

Jon Dalton
True Street Performance
High Horse Performance
Demon Performance
NYJoeD
Emrico Data Systems aka Done
Nitrous Outlet
Stage 6 Motorsports
Stell Sav aka Carfinish
AfterHours Mopar Performance
SpeedRated Motorsports
Renfrick1

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**No matter what your build is or what your car runs, we have a class for you. Come on out and have fun while getting a chance at seeing some of the fastest modern street HEMI's in one spot. Your entry gets you into a heads up class and Index.

Classes:

Unlimited
Super Pro
Pro (9.50)
Modified (10.50)
Super Stock (11.50)
Street (12.50)
Index (.25 increment bracket racing)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are setting up a "Rookie Drag Racing Class" at Bradenton sponsored by Legmaker Intakes. We know how intimidating the track can be especially when you are surrounded by experienced drivers. One of the best things about an MSHS event is we are all in it for fun. Look for details to follow here. If you are a first timer, the Bradenton event is for you. We will get you started in the right direction.

This class will be held first thing at the track the morning of the event and it will be lead by the MSHS's most decorated racer Jon Dalton aka novawagonmaster. Jon will show you how to do it right and how to get the most out of your car.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I guess it pays to live in the same county as the track.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Outstanding and looking forward to seeing your ride. If you havent prepaid, feel free to PM me for details, it will save you $25. The link for the prepay site violates the forum rules so I cant post it. Its just a paypal link, nothing fancy.

Thanks and bring your friends.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I would love to be there. Especially for the newbie drag racer clinic.But I have drill that weekend so I'll be playing Army.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This event will have some 8 second challengers running, come on out and watch them fly. Plenty of classes for the stock challengers as well.

See you soon, I'm ready for some sun and fun

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spectator is $15 payable at the gate.

How far are you? We have a bunch coming with trailers, no reason you cant get your car home in the event something goes bad. We take care of our own, you wont be hung out to dry.

Let me know

1 - 20 of 31 Posts