Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is some info from LXF.... just trying to get a head count before the date is set.
Guys
4-22 is Good Friday and 4-24 is Easter... lets try to get a head count and see if that weekend is good for the masses, before it gets locked in... capeeesh?
Yes, Friday April 22nd is good for me.

This is our concern folks, its Good Friday so we are sensitive to that and understand that some cannot make it to the track on that day. Now that is the date VMP has offered for our Modern Street HEMI Shootout event. Do we move forward with this date or do we try to find an alternate?

Please chime in, we want everyone to come and race so its important we do what works. A decision will be made soon.

·
Registered
464 Posts
here is some info from LXF.... just trying to get a head count before the date is set.

LOL! Nice Avatar dude! LOL! But MY car IS the true Candy-O :fight:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
me two ........... and trixie

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Linda's car yes, mine ?????????
Tout09

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'd be in!

·
Registered
497 Posts
We havent advertised all the dates over here out of respect of those organizing the ChallengerFest events. If you are interested in attending any of the 5 events from the Modern Street HEMI Shootout, feel free to check out the event threads on LXForums, Cherokeesrt8.com and Facebook.

@@@@ 2011 Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series @@@@ - LX Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

@@ LPM Orlando Modern Street HEMI Shootout @@ - LX Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

2011 Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series | Facebook

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
date wont be an issue for me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts