Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Registration opens tomorrow Aug,3 for the Mojave mile. I hope to see some new faces in the Mopar/Challenger crowd. We have a hand full thats running the mile in oct, has anyone else decided to come out for a fun day of racing? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Applying. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Registration opens tomorrow Aug,3 for the Mojave mile. I hope to see some new faces in the Mopar/Challenger crowd. We have a hand full thats running the mile in oct, has anyone else decided to come out for a fun day of racing? :thumbsup:
Are you going to have your hotrod up and running for the event?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Applying. Fingers crossed.
I hope you make it, I would love to see your 392 run:thumbsup:

Paper work filled out and ready to Fax this morning. I'm going for that 5.7 N/A football!!!!!!!!!!!
That football is yours dave, I just need to get you setup with adam for a tune. I spoke with cal yesterday adam is tuning his SMS for the mile. Everyone is turning is up woohooo!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
It looks like a nice event!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Me too Lowwlife. I optimistically entered the index race at 170mph for laughs. Sent everything at 9am on the dot on Wednesday, payment and all. Hopefully we'll get confirmation notices soon. I signed up for Sunday only. Hope to see you all there.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Me too Lowwlife. I optimistically entered the index race at 170mph for laughs. Sent everything at 9am on the dot on Wednesday, payment and all. Hopefully we'll get confirmation notices soon. I signed up for Sunday only. Hope to see you all there.
Your gonna LOVE this type of racing. Chasing that 170mph # in index will be a BLAST. I faxed mine in 9ish on wed and confirmed with BJ, she said I'm all set, see you in the pits:thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
So you just wait for a call from BJ? Okay. I haven't heard anything yet...hopefully I'll get in.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm confirmed for Sunday. See you all there!

·
Registered
398 Posts
SWEET!!! Anyone else running?
Yep, I'm running my 392. I emailed my papers in on the first day but I'll call BJ tomorrow to confirm. Looking forward to pitting with all the Challengers.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Can't wait...

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Looks and sounds like fun, I'm not running in it this year but I'll be there on Saturday with some SCC members to cheer you guys on. :burnout:

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Maybe next year Karl...... But I'll be there as a spectator this time around watching you guys set some new records...............

HOT ROD ON

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Ran a record of 150.2 in the R/T at the Mojave Mile yesterday. Going to try to up that today.
Congrats! :thumbsup: Good luck and God's speed today. I think everyone has keyed in on what they need to do today to better their speeds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts