Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar Madness

A monster meet and great to be held June 13th 3:00pm till dark in the parking lot of Best Buy Boston Pizza in Saint-Bruno Quebec.The event will be sponsored by Our local Dodge Dealership. Dodge Hats T-shirts and backpack to be raffled off. Great Discounts off select GPS and car audio equipment from best buy as well as Discounts from Boston Pizza!!A car wash will be held that day and a half and half draw to help raise money for both children s hospitals on the island of Montreal.So calling all Dodge changer,Magnum,300 and challenger owners come down and show off your cars, Ill be there with my 2005 Dodge Magnum.
GREAT PRIZES!!! HOT CARS AND A GREAT TIME.

Address
Les Promenades St-Bruno
1235, boulevard des Promenades
St. Bruno de Montarville, QC
J3V 6H1
:woot:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HI Evryone.
I need some help from you guys.What I will need is to start a list of who will be showing up that day.I need an idea of how many parking spots we will be taking up that day. Also for those of you that are thinking of taking advantage of the discounts that Best Buy will provide for that day you guys need to show up between 2:30 and 3:00pm so we have enough time before the store closes at 5pm.I will also need to get tables for the people that want to eat and drink at Boston Pizza.So get those names in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts