Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My name is Erik from Thousand Oaks, CA. Just picked up my Mopar 10 #321 Automatic, Silver Stripe Challenger. I took it to SuperCarSunday.com in Woodland Hills a week ago and had great fun. All of the SRT8 Challenger's owners enjoyed the Mopar 10 Package addons.

I'm planning on keeping my bone stock for the time being. I have added the sequential tail light option which really gets noticed at night. I'll probably get the Diablo Trinity tuner as my friend has one and get's a lot better performance than I do. He's running premium with different shift characteristics than stock. Really chirps the tires when the ride control is turned off. Way fast. Looking forward to joining the Challenger crowd. My other car is a 1969 Cougar XR7.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome, nice choice :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Check this out it's a great way to meet some other owners hope to see you there:thumbsup:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f65/6th-annual-spring-festival-registration-49760/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts