Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida. I also wanted one at 16 and got my T/A at 61. Better late than never. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I also wanted the T/A in go green.I was told only 3000 T/A were made for 2017 and all were for the US market.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks! I also wanted the T/A in go green.I was told only 3000 T/A were made for 2017 and all were for the US market.
That isn't true. I have seen quite a few T/A's in the Windsor Ont area. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats to you and welcome aboard from the Chicago Southland. Sometimes, in the winter months, we like to pretend that we're in Canada to help us get through periods of nasty weather .

·
Registered
252 Posts
I purchased that car new and owned it 5 years. Silver stripe auto. Traded it in with just over 5,000 miles on a new '16 Go Mango Scat Pack.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,987 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
636 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum. I got mine at 67, really wanted the Hemi Cuda back in 1970 but that didn't work out.

·
Registered
252 Posts
M10 # 39 was a great car that gave zero issues other than all the attention it got! I still think the M10's are the best looking Challenger's made.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Take her out of the city for a run to "The Rock " sometime. Newfoundland is a lovely spot....except in winter...haha

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts