Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a Mopar-10 at a local dealership, and was wondering if anyone would think I was crazy to use this as a DD. I'm not worried about realsell value, the MPGs look good for hwy, which is what I use to go to and from work. Any thoughts?:guiness:

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
A Mopar-10 is essentially a Challenger R/T with some cosmetic modifications, and some minor mechanical mods. I've driven my R/T on a few long business trips, and its great for that purpose - very comfortable, excellent fuel mileage, etc.

it's up to you - I have another car for my daily driver, but if you like the Mopar10, go for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use my srt as a daily driver about 40 miles a day, plus I use it for going on trips I have been on 3 trips of 500 plus miles, my mileage around town if I dont get on it to much (yea right) is about 16 mpg on the highway under 70 I get 26 mpg over 70 (which is most of the time) I get 22 mpg, the only problem I had on a trip was coming back from the turkey rod run in Daytona I hit a piece of pipe on the highway and it went through my gas tank so I was stuck for 2 days, but it was fixed and on its way, I love driving this car I had over 38 cars so far and this is my favorite to drive so far.

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
It would make a great DD!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Drive it until the wheels fall off that's what cars are for.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm looking at a Mopar-10 at a local dealership, and was wondering if anyone would think I was crazy to use this as a DD. I'm not worried about realsell value, the MPGs look good for hwy, which is what I use to go to and from work. Any thoughts?:guiness:
It's your money drive it and do what you want to it. :) Some people plan on heavily modifying their IEs. I'll try to keep mine near stock but it's all about choice.

14 years ago I had a chance to buy a McLaren Turbo Grand Prix I was going to use as a daily driver. I let me one friend talk me out of it since only 3000ish were made. I regret it cause it would have made a fun daily driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts