Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a mopar 10 at a local dealer available. it has red stripes.
If anyone is looking I will get you a contact there.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would love one of these, but there is no way I can swing 40K for one of these, if it was the very low 30's, I might be able to get the wife to buy off on it. I just love the look of the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's sold. A friend of mine bought it. He got it for under $33,000.00. They gave him a great price because of his previous purchases.

·
Registered
574 Posts
There's one where I live in Dallas Tx. What exactly are the specs on a Mopar 10? Is it faster than a SRT8?

I'm pretty sure it's at a horrible price though, the dealer is still selling SEs at $25k!!!

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I would love one of these, but there is no way I can swing 40K for one of these, if it was the very low 30's, I might be able to get the wife to buy off on it. I just love the look of the car.
The current round of rebates applies to these cars as well, so if it is a stick you would get $3,500 off the price. If the dealer is willing to deal on the price of the car, you could probably get one for a song.

I know of 2 in Omaha that are unspoken for. Both are sticks, one red stripe, one silver stripe. Neither has arrived yet, but should be there soon.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
There's one where I live in Dallas Tx. What exactly are the specs on a Mopar 10? Is it faster than a SRT8?

I'm pretty sure it's at a horrible price though, the dealer is still selling SEs at $25k!!!
Not even close, same as a R/T really with just a CAI\exhaust, it's really in all reality a glorified R\T.

To me they are selling it as if "Mopar-10" means "Shelby" or "Saleen" it's crazy for them to have expected 40k+ for these.

·
Registered
235 Posts

The same here in San Antonio, one dealer is even asking for $500-$1000 over MSRP for SEs.

:werd:

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Dealer I bought my Black Classic from called me today. He has number #500, the last one $40K.
Mike

·
Registered
235 Posts
Got # 200 yesterday, real great price, got a loan from my Credit Union so got a great rate. This is one nice car.

:guiness:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Got # 200 yesterday, real great price, got a loan from my Credit Union so got a great rate. This is one nice car.

:guiness:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Salesman said it was #114 I think

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
The dealer here in Tuscaloosa has been texting me for the last three business days to get me to trade my SRT8 for their Mopar 10 Auto. I asked the dealer which car would be worth more used with 800 miles (my SRT8 has 800 miles) he said the Mopar 10 would be worth more to a dealer and my SRT8 would be worth more to a collector. I never responded after that text. If the 10 got me excited i'd buy it. I drove my SRT8 a bit yesterday with the ESP off. I took a left turn and floored it. The car broke loose, got sideways and spun until I corrected to a straight line and off I went. That got me excited. I have not had a car with this much real muscle car feel since the 70 Chevelle SS or the 71 455 GTO I had in 1978. For me that's what it's all about.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
If if could afford both I'd take both the IE and a Mopar 10. I'd play the lottery but I don't have that kind of luck. :disgust:

Edit: Hmm...are the 10's hood functional? In the picture there looks like there is squar opening above the CAI.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts