Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
i thought i read BT didnt actually make them? either way my local dealer has one in their parts display case. i meant to ask last time i was there but forgot. i may try to make it over there this weekend.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,733 Posts

·
Vendor
5,656 Posts
I doubt you can get one without a VIN from a Mopar '10 ... I'd suggest calling Billet Tech to have one made for you.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not sure if this will help but here are some VINs from Mopar 10s listed on ebay:
2B3CJ5DT1AH313892
2B3CJ5DT9AH313347
2B3CJ5DT4AH296974

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Here's a parts list but I'm not sure if you won't need a VIN number from an actual MOPAR '10 to order one?:scratchhead:
http://www.mopar.com/sema2010/pdf/mopar_m10.pdf
Thanks for the GREAT info - this was JUST what I was looking for! :thanks:

Notice how much more billet strut covers are... and those don't include the nut covers that BT throws in... :huh:

I already got mine on order from BT, but I really like the blue nose badge... We'll have to see... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah you're right, I think they may have just designed it and someone else produced it. I remember now, I asked them and they had produced the badges for drag packs, not the mopar 10.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll get the PN tomorrow when at work. I put it on my B5 R/T.

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
PN: P5155783

cost; $32
List; $42

·
Registered
363 Posts
PN: P5155783

cost; $32
List; $42

:thanks: for the part # and info!!!
I just placed my order through my dealer - didn't ask for a VIN# and said it might take a couple weeks to get in. $42 just like you said.

I already have my BT one ordered, but I figured I might use the Mopar 10 version on my engine cover.
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
FYI, theres a guy on ebay with some already. Auct #290514509209. Looks like he's sold two already...I just might have to get one of these...would look great on my ride.:browsmiley:

·
Registered
143 Posts
This looks awesome ...

Definetly going to buy this...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not knocking a guy trying to make a buck, but why would anyone pay $45 plus $8 shipping when you can walk down to your local dealer and buy it for $42 plus tax? Might even be able to ask your local dealer for a 10% discount while you're at it?

Just thinking out loud.....:guiness:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I bought one from my dealer. He popped me $38.00. It definately IS NOT worth the $42.00 they are asking for this. I S.O.'d it so i had to take it. I am so disaapointed in this one I will not be putting it on my car. It will end up in the diecast cabinet with the other MOPAR goodies. It looks like it was made in a Mattel vacu-form. Hard rubber decal.
Another member gave me a site he used and I may get theirs instead.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I bought one from my dealer. He popped me $38.00. It definately IS NOT worth the $42.00 they are asking for this. I S.O.'d it so i had to take it. I am so disaapointed in this one I will not be putting it on my car. It will end up in the diecast cabinet with the other MOPAR goodies. It looks like it was made in a Mattel vacu-form. Hard rubber decal.
Another member gave me a site he used and I may get theirs instead.

interesting. it isnt a plastic emblem like the ram head??

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Dodge changed the gas cap logo too. but I have had mine on way before they made an announcement of the mopar10

1 - 20 of 21 Posts