Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a mopar '10 challenger. 1st one sold in indiana. My problem is i still haven't received the build package. Anyone else bought one and had the same problem?
Build package includes: Sketch signed by designer, hood cables, build book, special engraved dash plaque with name of buyer.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Have you already taken delivery? I wouldn't have accepted it from the dealer, or finalized payment, until the Build Package was received.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
didn't realize there was a build package with these cars. The dealer salesmen didn't even mention that to me when I went in to see the Mopar 10 delivered to our dealership. Was looking at one until they mentioned the price....

congrats on the purchase though, hope you see your build package.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck on getting your stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you already taken delivery? I wouldn't have accepted it from the dealer, or finalized payment, until the Build Package was received.
I GOT THE CAR ON NOV 17TH. i WAS TOLD SOMEONE FROM DETROIT WOULD PRESENT IT TO ME IN PERSON BUT......................

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I hope that this gets taken car of for you can't wait to see your pics :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
I GOT THE CAR ON NOV 17TH. i WAS TOLD SOMEONE FROM DETROIT WOULD PRESENT IT TO ME IN PERSON BUT......................
I would recommend calling your delivering dealer - daily - until this problem is resolved. If you don't get a response in a few days, contact Dodge.

Feel free to post some pictures of your ride - we don't see many Mopar10s owned by Challengertalk members. Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I don't believe the UPS man from Detroit will drive all the way to Muncie.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good News.

I got my build kit today for my Mopar 10.

Walnetto was right though.........UPS man from Detroit didn't drive all the way to Muncie, Indiana to deliver it. But Chrysler Operations Manager from Detroit and Field Representive from Ft Wayne drove all the way to Muncie to personally deliver it. (Even better that the UPS man)

The kit inculded a build book, 4 new wheel centers, picture signed by the designer of the Mopar 10, Mopar trie pressure guage, Mopar key chain, a very nice 5" x 9" etched
plaque listing all options with build date - vin no - serial no. Also received the cables for the hood pins. They make the car look even better.

Gaddis Dodge also had the local newspare at the presentation. Pictures and an article will be in the paper on January 2nd.........good way to start off the new year.

Now, if we could just make WINTER GO AWAY TOMORROW.

Later......1 HOTROD.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Got my Mopar-10 on Sunday, the Sales lead called the Dodge rep personally and said they would mail my build package, going to start calling tomorrow, since I haven't heard anything yet.:pimp:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Just bug them and eventually you'll get it...
Not sure how the kits work for people buying them out of the blue off lots.
Originally they were to be done as sold orders...
So the Window Sticker, and Customer Kit has your name all over it in different locations.
It also has a 1" x 3" plaque inside the box with your full name on it.
And they would have needed to know your size for the Black Mopar'10 shirt.

Sounds like they either dropped that requirement, or a lot of Service Managers & Techs have there name on cars & new Shirts

At least that's what our local dealer does for special orders (like the 2008's)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts