Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know when you buy a MOPAR 10 your supposed to get a special kit with your name on it, a shirt, and hood pins. It's been 5 weeks since I bought the car and the dealer says I'm supposed to get a call from MOPAR and they'll send me everything. Haven't heard a thing. Is there a number I should call to see what the deal is?

THANKS!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Most of us had the same problem. The way I handled it was I went on the Dodge website, called them, explained the situlation, they then called the dealership, who handled the rest of it. The kit I got from the dealer, the shirt I received in the mail.

If you check the other Mopar-10 thread, you will get lots of info.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Many of us waited 7 to 8 weeks to get our kit. No harm in calling or sending an e-mail but it should show up in the next few weeks, good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
The kit will come from the Mopar rep. If the dealer hasn't got your shirt size then they have not ordered your kit yet then it takes 4 to 6 weeks

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Where are you located? I might can help.
Other than contacting Chrysler, hound your dealer to death. Make sure he's sent all the correct info - it's usually a problem with the dealer, then it takes about 4 weeks.
Make sure you got all your stuff too or keep hounding them. :smokin:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you located? I might can help.
Other than contacting Chrysler, hound your dealer to death. Make sure he's sent all the correct info - it's usually a problem with the dealer, then it takes about 4 weeks.
Make sure you got all your stuff too or keep hounding them. :smokin:
so it's been about 12 weeks now...what do you think you can do to help? im in south florida

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
so it's been about 12 weeks now...what do you think you can do to help? im in south florida
I know the factory rep in your area so I might be able to help. Please PM me and I'll tell you what info I need. Be glad to help...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know the factory rep in your area so I might be able to help. Please PM me and I'll tell you what info I need. Be glad to help...
Thank for the help!! Got my kit, hood pins, and center caps! Car looks so much better for such a small change..Photo shoot pics coming soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts