Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I just got my Mopar 10 Challenger yesterday. Wow, I love it. I traded my Charger so I 'transferred' to this forum. Maybe we can start a Mopar 10 section??? Hello to all and God Bless,,:thumbsup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good choice on your new car.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks

Thank you for the welcome. After owning a Charger (SRT8) and an SE with a Supercharger, this Challenger is in a league of its own. I have never driven a car with such precise handling and power. Somebody at MOPAR did their homework. I look forward to meeting all the friendly people on this site. Sad to leave the Charger Forum but very glad to be here in a Challenger.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congratulations, where did you get a supercharger for a SE?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats on a great car! I second the idea of a Mopar 10 section. Did you get Auto or 6sp?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Isn't the Mopar 10 just a R\T special edition? Mechanically it's no different, so why would you want to start a whole new section on it?
Welcome to the board though and nice ride.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Isn't the Mopar 10 just a R\T special edition? Mechanically it's no different, so why would you want to start a whole new section on it?
Welcome to the board though and nice ride.
Well the differances are the rear shocks, front and rear strut tower brace, functioinal cold air hood, has the super track pack with 3.06 gears (auto), rear sway bar is bigger, Mopar cold air intake, you can turn ESP all the way off (only SRT's can do that but the 10 can also) and also the looks are a bit different. Plus the T-handle shifter and katskin leather. I have had mine for less than a week now and love it. Ive driven literally HUNDREDS of R/T's and the Mopar 10 actually feels faster than any other R/T's Ive driven. I need to look into the PCM programming to see if there is any differances. Really, no joke, it does feel faster. It feels like my SRT8 when it was bone stock. The torque management feels like its a little less in the shifting too.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
WENT FROM '08 SHELBY GT TO '08 ROUSH BLACKJACK MUSTANG (69 OF 100) TO '10 MUSTANG GT TO '09 ROUSH BLACKJACK MUSTANG ( 36 OF 47) TO '10 CAMARO TO 10 MOPAR 10 CHALLENGER (407 OF 500). I HONESTLY LIKE THE MOPAR BEST.

i LIKE THE IDEA OF SPECIAL SECTION FOR MOPAR 10. WE COULD TRACK THEM TO FIND OUT WHERE ALL OF THEM ARE.

1 HOTROD

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :) you never know :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SE Charger with Supercharger

Congratulations, where did you get a supercharger for a SE?
I got it through Rick Hendrick Dodge in North Charleston, SC. It is made by Thomas Knight, the pioneer of turbochargers.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Auto

Congrats on a great car! I second the idea of a Mopar 10 section. Did you get Auto or 6sp?
I got the auto. At my age, it's just right for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts