Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out who makes the wheel for Dodge & ordered one with Red accents.Why red? To match the red accents on my SRT8 seats that come from the factory.
Easy 20 minute installation & yes the airbag still works.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
That looks great, something I want to do to my R/T. I found them on ebay for $450. Were you able to find it any cheaper than that? Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you have to trade your stock wheel in or does grant sell it outright?
Don't have to.But if you do,they give you $120 for it & even pay for the shipping back to them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks great, something I want to do to my R/T. I found them on ebay for $450. Were you able to find it any cheaper than that? Thanks.
That's the best I could find also. But if you trade in your original wheel,Grant will give you $120 for it.So the net cost of the new wheel is now $330. Not bad,considering it keeps the airbag.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
looking good!
any link or website where this stuff can be ordered?

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's the best I could find also. But if you trade in your original wheel,Grant will give you $120 for it.So the net cost of the new wheel is now $330. Not bad,considering it keeps the airbag.:bigthumb:
Ahhh, thanks, didn't read closely enough. I thought that was the core charge if you didn't send your original in. Much better price, now I just need to find a blue one and hide the bill from my wife.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks awesome can I get a link to where you got yours?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks awesome can I get a link to where you got yours?
Yates performance or Summit racing.Got mine from Summit.Had them price match Yates.Summit has a no questions asked 90 day guarantee on all their parts & delivers in 2-3 days.
You can also get it directly from Grant but they charge $50 more.:scratchhead:
Grant will buy your stock wheel no matter who you buy it from.The offer is inside the box.
Hope this helps:bigthumb:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yates performance or Summit racing.Got mine from Summit.Had them price match Yates.Summit has a no questions asked 90 day guarantee on all their parts & delivers in 2-3 days.
Grant will buy your stock wheel no matter who you buy it from.The offer is inside the box.
From one Tony to another thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
82212403 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Red $395.00
82212401 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Silver $395.00
82212402 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Blue $395.00

Here are the Mopar Part numbers ive been considering it. I did switch out the Rams Head badge for the Mopar 10 Badge and had the Black Chrome Grill surround put on.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Looks awesome!! The wheel really fits well in your hands - would you agree?
Congrats!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got a better resolution pic? Kinda fuzzy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry,no better pictures.That is the best my phone can do..You can go to the Grant steering wheel site & see it very clearly.You can also see the three different colors the grips come in.Black,red & gray.
Hope this helps.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks awesome!! The wheel really fits well in your hands - would you agree?
Congrats!!
I agree.It is a nice upgrade.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
82212403 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Red $395.00
82212401 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Silver $395.00
82212402 Custom Steering Wheel w/Accent Stitching and Modified Grips – Blue $395.00

Here are the Mopar Part numbers ive been considering it. I did switch out the Rams Head badge for the Mopar 10 Badge and had the Black Chrome Grill surround put on.
Mopar 10 badge on steering wheel? Picture please.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm glad that steering wheel doesn't come in green otherwise I would be obligated to get it for my GWE

·
Registered
48 Posts

Have you been able to find these anywhere? I really want the blue one but can't find it anywhere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts