·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I actually called on it and they still have it. It was funny, the salesman said he had a call on it from Vegas and thought that was unusual. This was before I posted the listing on CT.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Yeah good find, that is a cool car for about half it's original sticker price. Don't see the lower rocker stripes much either. I still have only seen one Mopar 14 in person and it had the standard Shaker stripes in Blue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah good find, that is a cool car for about half it's original sticker price. Don't see the lower rocker stripes much either. I still have only seen one Mopar 14 in person and it had the standard Shaker stripes in Blue.

I've never seen the shaker stripes like that in the Mopar 14 advertisements. Didn't know they did that (or the rockers for that matter).

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
I've never seen the shaker stripes like that I in the Mopar 14 advertisements. Didn't know they did that (or the rockers for that matter).
There were three different stripes available ... the shaker, the rocker or these side stripes, your choice. Cars were either black or white and stripes were Mopar Blue.

·
Super Moderator
15,356 Posts
I've never seen the shaker stripes like that in the Mopar 14 advertisements. Didn't know they did that (or the rockers for that matter).
I got to see one of those Mopar '14 w/ Shaker - guy works at Sterling Heights and displayed his at the C.E.M.A. this past weekend...kind of the 'unicorn' of Mopar '14s - I didn't know the shaker stripes were offered in blue...thought that was aftermarket.

Keep learning different bits of trivia along the way...

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Dealer doesn't care it "might" be worth some money someday, to them it's a almost 4 year old used R/T, they just want to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
4 year old RT with some Mopar Goodies...

Mopar Strut braces (I think front and back), Mopar CAI, Mopar Gas Cap and shifter knob and STP. (Mopar emblems on seats) Nice cars.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man I am half tempted to go buy it....not that I need another vehicle but I could make room in the "barn".
Do it! I'm budgeting for a Hellcat right now or I could buy this and keep my Scat Pack (would work out about the same financially). I'm not planning on getting a new car for maybe 2-3 months so I doubt this car will still be on the lot. Lord knows I don't need two Challengers...

·
Registered
218 Posts
There were three different stripes available ... the shaker, the rocker or these side stripes, your choice. Cars were either black or white and stripes were Mopar Blue.

I don't generally like the Challenger in white, but it looks killer with that blue stripe. Guy on ebay sells them and will put whatever logo you want on it. It would look great on an R/T with the logo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Made an account just to comment. I was actually the first person to test drive the car when it arrived on the lot. Still had the 'not for sale' sticker on the windshield and I had to wait 2 days for it to get cleaned up and detailed.

Badge on interior said 03/100. Had mopar car covers in trunk.

All in all it was in great condition and drove like a beast. Only reason I didn't pull the trigger was because deep down I truly wanted a 6.4 from 2015 or newer. Still don't regret walking away but it will be a great buy for whoever ends up with it.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Badge on interior said 03/100. Had mopar car covers in trunk.
That's cool, the car I saw above was 41/100. Believe all Mopar 14s were 6-speeds and came with the car cover. That special pistol grip shifter was nice too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts