Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think pics don't do it justice. Looks better in person. I agree with some that it is kind of overpriced but you won't see one going down the road very often. I don't even see many shakers in my area and if I do they have the 5.7. Nothing wrong with it just saying. Most dealers are pushing the less expensive 6 cylinders.
You are 100% correct. Everyone was asking for pictures of mine when I posted about it, and you just can't accurately capture that paint scheme. Or at least "I" can't!! But, I have the same problem with one of my Harley's. It has this awesome paint job that has multi-colored flames with metal flakes that actually change color as you walk around it from a cool yellow to a "wizard of oz" green, the camera just won't capture that...I've come real close once, but never got it like you can see it in person!!!
Congrats on #12, I hope you enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying #26. I have 4K miles on it already, got my first window chip earlier this week :2232censored::2232censored: I'll have to get the window doc out to fix that for me...

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
You are 100% correct. Everyone was asking for pictures of mine when I posted about it, and you just can't accurately capture that paint scheme. Or at least "I" can't!! But, I have the same problem with one of my Harley's. It has this awesome paint job that has multi-colored flames with metal flakes that actually change color as you walk around it from a cool yellow to a "wizard of oz" green, the camera just won't capture that...I've come real close once, but never got it like you can see it in person!!!
Congrats on #12, I hope you enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying #26. I have 4K miles on it already, got my first window chip earlier this week :2232censored::2232censored: I'll have to get the window doc out to fix that for me...
Well, there goes all your value out the window, now you don't have matching numbers for your windshield!

:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
12,551 Posts
Pictures!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
246 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to upload a photo on this site is proving to be difficult but I’m not going to give up. We put a man (person) on the moon. We can put a pic on a post..

·
Super Moderator
12,551 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So your picture DOES capture the Blue pretty well...the black on top however...it seems as if you can see all the way to the depths of H E Double hockey sticks when you look down into it!!! :p

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I didn’t know what a Mopar 17 was, I googled it after seeing some picks posted here.... turns out when I went to my local dodge dealer I told them I wanted to order a manual shaker scat pack, so they said we have one and turned out to be a black/silver manual shaker. I took it for a test ride but didn’t want a 53,000 loaded up car. Ordered a B5, I believe it’s still on the lot

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
17 Participants
pistolgripfan
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing