Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
mopar 19
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , about to buy the scat pack mopar 19 limited edition of 100 manual trans. is this a good buy! will it hold more its value? thanks

·
Registered
995 Posts
No, it is very unlikely that it will hold its value any better. These "special editions" come at a premium price, have a limited market and take a bigger initial loss of value hit.

·
Registered
mopar 19
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agree, buy it because you like it and not for any hope of extra cash when you get rid of it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
sad to hear! the car is somewhat different and has a bunch of options which i like. thanks

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
The car may hold some potential desire down the road for ubber small segment within certain buyers, in that its higher end limited edition, (but one they release every year), but this does not always equate to a higher value down the road..least in the near future.
30yrs from now, kept in a bubble with its original 100 miles maybe another story.
Buy it, drive it, enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
9,427 Posts
It looks nice, the only thing that matters is what you think, we all bought ours based on what “called” us. Mine is yellow, Many would never buy a yellow car, it too was a limited edition but but it was 1000 car run.
Have fun with it and stay safe, post your own pictures when you get it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had a Mopar 10 and traded it for a Scatpack a couple of years ago. It helped me a little on trade value but not nearly as much as the additional cost of the package would suggest. Still very cool cars though and actually got more attention than my Scat does. If it would have had the 6.1 I'd have probably never got rid of it. The 2019s are a really nice package.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought I would say Hi...I picked one of these up about a month or so ago....had a 2010 Plum Crazy 6 speed a while back an sold it....missed it ever since and came back to the fold...went from Covid 19 to Mopar 19
Liked the color combo and got a decent deal. unfortunately my mask doesn't Match!

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
That's awesome, really like that blue shakedown stripe.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
39 Posts
Thought I would say Hi...I picked one of these up about a month or so ago....had a 2010 Plum Crazy 6 speed a while back an sold it....missed it ever since and came back to the fold...went from Covid 19 to Mopar 19
Liked the color combo and got a decent deal. unfortunately my mask doesn't Match! View attachment 996359
Awesome pick! What number do you have? I have number 43. I too love the colo combo and the seat embroidery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome pick! What number do you have? I have number 43. I too love the colo combo and the seat embroidery.
#2...only option I miss is a roof....was close to buying #82 which was a stick....but since my old back and neck are giving me an issue I opted for the automatic

Bye the way ...what exactly did you get with your owners kit?...not sure got everything? Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
39 Posts
Bye the way ...what exactly did you get with your owners kit?...not sure got everything? Thanks
I’ll have to check again. I remember it took about 2 weeks to get shipped. I can recall a picture book and the birth certificate. In the car I found the mopar stem valves and some sort of tool. I’ll get back to you when I’m back in town.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ll have to check again. I remember it took about 2 weeks to get shipped. I can recall a picture book and the birth certificate. In the car I found the mopar stem valves and some sort of tool. I’ll get back to you when I’m back in town.
Thank...was the Birth Certificate a piece of paper???...thanks again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts