Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Dress up your Dodge Challenger with one of these new Hood Pin Kits from Mopar. Each kit contains all the necessary hardware and brackets to give your Challenger that custom classic muscle look. This kit features black finish hood pin plates. All components are manufactured from Marine grade stainless steel. Powder coated hood pin mounting plate and PVC coated lanyard to protect vehicle finish.

This is the same kit you may have seen on the Mopar '10 Challenger. Oem quality and fit. These are complete kits with custom brackets designed to fit the Challenger. Available now for $299.88!

For more information, or to order click the link below!
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/p5155755.htm

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This kit is awesome, great quality, comes with everything needed to install, great instructions, and no other modifications needed. We also have these available in chrome in addition to the black chrome seen here.

Here are a few pics Lisa snapped of this kit today.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I can vouch for the quality of these hood pins, as I am very familiar with Heide Performance Products (HPP) who is the supplier of these to Mopar. The detail and quality they put into their work is first class.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
I just got a set for my Challenger!! We also have them in chrome!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a few installed pics courtesy of forum member Hurst Pak

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In stock @ Speedlogix!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dont see the chrome only black chrome on the web site. Got a link to the regular chrome?

·
Registered
637 Posts
How much to install?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great functional yet retro upgrade! Highly recommended for those adding an aftermarket fiberglass hood!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great looking and fitting kit for OEM or aftermarket hoods.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
go old school with some hood pins!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Got mine in, very solid, nice quality parts.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
nothing says "musclecar" like a set of old school hood pins! available to ship immediately!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
In stock in both Chrome and Black Chrome! Either way will dress up the nose of your Chally!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts