Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer didnt offer me this when I picked up my car, what is the easiest way for me to explain to him where to find the offer?

Thank you!

·
Registered
127 Posts
tell them to check into ID code # C23B. That will give them the info they are looking for that tells them you are entitled to the $500 certificate.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
its hard for them to find and most dealers only get 1-2 IE's so its not common knowledge

when mine called Dodge they had no idea...they had to do an internet search to find the deal....at first they said no, but i made them look over and over until they found it...

Dodge is very unorganized im finding...they dont know whats going on with their own company...it takes multiple phone calls to get the facts...

it took 3 phone calls to get my mopar stickers...i think the dealer finally gave up trying to find out through Dodge and just ordered (2) of them w/ the part # i gave them just to stop my phone calls

i think the Mopar bucks is good through 3-19-11

ask the dealer to give you them for dealer cost to get more for your $500...it can be part of your vehicle negotiations

they make 25+% profit on them otherwise

·
Registered
402 Posts
Dodge is very unorganized im finding...they dont know whats going on with their own company...it takes multiple phone calls to get the facts...
What's REALLY ridiculous, is that it was probably easier and more reliable to come straight here! Hell, we (well... 99% of us) don't even get a Chrysler paycheck! ;)

I hope Fiat is paying attention. (and that RS & BB get bumped to upper management) :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts