Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware!!!! If you own Dodge Challenger with 3.6L and the 18" wheel, the Mopar caliper Covers #82213143 will fit with no problem. If you decide like me to upgrade the wheels to OEM Dodge 20" Chrome clads the Mopar Calipers will rub with the rim. MOPAR and DODGE when selling this accessory they don't ask if you have 18" or 20" wheels they only ask if you have the 3.6L or 5.7L engine. Nowhere on the Mopar website does their application chart ask about the size of wheel you have. I have placed a call to Mopar over 2 weeks ago and I have not heard from them. after further discussing with fellow Dodge owners they advised me to buy a Billet Wheel Spacer for the front. So I went to UPRPRODUCTS.COM and purchased a 3mm or 1/8" wheel spacer and now the caliper covers fit perfectly.
Dodge Challenger Mopar Brake Caliper Cover Kit 3.6L

Kit includes a set of 4 Mopar blue caliper covers which instantly enahnce the look of your calipers and install easily within minutes. Genuine Mopar part
Includes all necessary hardware
Fits 3.6L equipped vehicles only

2005-2009 Dodge Chrysler Billet 3mm / 1/8" Wheel Spacers - UPR Products

Dodge Chrysler Billet 3mm / 1/8" Wheel Spacer
* 3mm or 1/8" Dodge Wheel Spacers
* Easy 20 minute install
* Hub Centric 5x115mm Lug Pattern
* High Quality Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum
* Sold in Pairs Innovative Bold Styling: Looking to install SRT wheels on your car but the offset isn't exactly right then check out UPRs Billet Wheel Spacers. These spacers are hub centric and machined with the correct 5x115mm lug pattern the new Dodges use. Our Quality & Finish will leave you with a grin from ear to ear as it is the Best looking unit available for your Dodge or Chrysler. Quality Construction: No one else can Stack up to the bold clean styling of our aftermarket Billet / Stainless Steel Dress Ups, Street / Strip / Racing Suspension and Performance Parts for your American Muscle Car! Installs in 20 minutes or less. Fits these Vehicles: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Dodge Magnum Charger Challenger Chrysler 300 R/T SRT8 Hemi Mopar. Made in the USA!
http://www.uprproducts.comdodge-chrsyler-wheel-spacer-3mm.html
$29.99

Regular price$29.99 Item #:DC-3700-01•In stock Usually ships the same business day• Estimate Shipping Date
View RatingsSubmit Your Own Photo

Quantity

Pin It

Description

Reviews

* 3mm or 1/8" Dodge Wheel Spacers
* Easy 20 minute install
* Hub Centric 5x115mm Lug Pattern
* High Quality Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum
* Sold in Pairs

Innovative Bold Styling:

Looking to install SRT wheels on your car but the offset isn't exactly right then check out UPRs Billet Wheel Spacers. These spacers are hub centric and machined with the correct 5x115mm lug pattern the new Dodges use.

Our Quality & Finish will leave you with a grin from ear to ear as it is the Best looking unit available for your Dodge or Chrysler.

Quality Construction:

No one else can Stack up to the bold clean styling of our aftermarket Billet / Stainless Steel Dress Ups, Street / Strip / Racing Suspension and Performance Parts for your American Muscle Car!

Installs in 20 minutes or less.

Fits these Vehicles:

2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Dodge Magnum Charger Challenger Chrysler 300 R/T SRT8 Hemi Mopar.

Made in the USA!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts