Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
i love mine but its pricey. Luckily, mine was free thru mopar bucks. but i have the Borla system for the RT. sounds great , fit perfect

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love mine too. Mopar Bucks also. Fit and finish are first rate. I love the sound but you can get some droan around 2500 if you lug it just right (auto). It doesn't last but a second but it will cause my keys to rattle. It took me less than 90 minutes to remove the stocker and install the Mopar catback on my 2010 RT using just two rear jack stands.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does anyone know which Borla system is the Mopar exhaust?

·
Banned
162 Posts
sound does change a slight bit when mds is active, but I notice the stupidest things. the sound is amazing. I have a Mopar cold air and the mopar catback on the r/t classic and let me tell you , more people stop to just tell me how well the car sounds than how good looking I am ( kidding). Lots of people have told me its the best sounding car they have hear next to a ferrari winding out. Worth every $

·
Registered
42 Posts
does the sound change when the mds is on?
I think mine sounds like A$$ when MDS kicks in. I just disable it with the Predator and all is well :)

EDIT - I had a recent occasion to open mine up on a stretch of flat, straight semi-deserted highway. She sounds sweet at full song from 80 to about 155ish. Too bad I was approaching traffic as I really wanted to bury it at 160.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts