Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fits: 2008-2010 6.1 Challenger
can use on a 5.7 Chally R/T if you remove the plastic engine cover like I had it on mine.
adds a nice growl sound to the car and it looks cool! :thumbsup:

Its in almost as new condition. I only used for several months and few miles as its my Sunday or car show driver. I haven't even cleaned the filter before I took it off and boxed it as I replaced it with a different model CAI. may work for later years. check it out.

$ 185 + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

may work for later years. check it out.
I only used it for about 4 months.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

you know you want this

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good shape- Good Price

Its in almost as new condition. I only used for several months and few miles as its my Sunday or car show driver. I haven't even cleaned the filter before I took it off and boxed it as I replaced it with a different model CAI. The price at $185 is a very good deal. Price them on e-bay at 350 or more from Mopar. This is offered to my Challenger brothers at this price. It will go up if I put it on e-bay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its in great shape and a deal at 185. Think about it and shop around, you'll find the price very reasonable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mopar HowellEEn Bump

Get this by Halloween to scare off all the ghosts and gobblins.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent to sparechg.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
529 Posts
there was a study just preformed on CAI units in the Mopar Muscle magazine 2 months ago and this unit out preformed all the others in dyno testing.......just a thought still a good price I have two of them....

Reactions: RT Pilot
1 - 13 of 13 Posts