Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mopar BORLA cat-back R/T Houston area

One Mopar Borla cat-back for 6- speed R/T. Still on car so you can come hear it. Will be pulling exhaust in the next two weeks. Would prefer pick-up, but may ship.
$725 shipped. $675 for pick-up.
About 5500 miles on exhaust.
I'll help install!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm interested in your Corsa system, but I have a SE. Will it work for me? Also, why are you selling? Corsa has a great sound!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, the more i drive the better it sounds. But wife wants a lot louder, and im going full srt. And probably glasspacks. And im eventually going with rear-mount single turbo setup, dont wanna cut up $1200 exhaust.
I dont know how the exhaust is set up on the se's. Im sure someone on here can tell you if/how it will work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale. Make an offer!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$725 shipped! Lower 48. Face to face gets it cheaper.
Paypal accepted

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price lowered.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what i have read on this forum, there is not a fitment issue. The automatic stock exhaust is a lot quieter than the 6-speed, because of the mds. Any louder exhaust is gonna throw a bad note when mds kicks in. The only way to take care of it is to turn off the mds with predator. On a side note, i drove my buddy's new ram5.7 for about a week a while back, and did not notice much of a sound difference when the mds kicked in. And his exhaust is really loud. Deafening loud.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just found out the Mopar R/T exhaust is made by Borla. Sorry!
Stil for sale!
Still on car for a couple more days if you want to hear it before you buy it!

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Either the auto or the stick is made by Corsa, I believe. Anyhoo, good luck with the sale. It's a hell of a deal!

HemiSam

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bumpity-bump. still for sale.
make me an offer.
will ship
paypal accepted

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still got it. Gonna be on the car for another week it looks like. Cant get a day off to put my new stuff on

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, havent had time to get on the boards. cant find any specs on the hp. i'll keep looking. I know it definitely sounds better!
got the exhaust off the car yesterday, I'll get some pics tomorrow and send to you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright guys and gals, last time.
$650 shipped. Lower 48.
$600 for pick-up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts