Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Mopar ?Daytona? wheels and tires for sale. They are the same as the older Challenger R/T Classic wheels, except they have black spokes with a polished lip. They have like-new Sumitomo 275/40/20 tires mounted on them, with TPMS included (they were on my 2009 R/T). They are in excellent condition. Only reason I?m selling is because I got a staggered setup and I have no room to keep these.

$1400 shipped or best offer. Pickup is free in the Daytona Beach area, and is preferred since shipping is a pain LOL. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I have a set of Mopar ?Daytona? wheels and tires for sale. They are the same as the older Challenger R/T Classic wheels, except they have black spokes with a polished lip. They have like-new Sumitomo 275/40/20 tires mounted on them, with TPMS included (they were on my 2009 R/T). They are in excellent condition. Only reason I?m selling is because I got a staggered setup and I have no room to keep these.

$1400 shipped or best offer. Pickup is free in the Daytona Beach area, and is preferred since shipping is a pain LOL. Thanks!
Great looking set!!
Do not want to hi- jack your thread , have to ask about your lowering
It looks awesome,, where did you buy your springs ? And how was the ride effective ?
Did it make more Harsh ? ,, thanks

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem! It’s the Eibach Pro-Kit springs and dampers. I like it even better than the Mopar/KW adjustable coilovers I had on my previous Challenger. Great ride, and I’m tucking 315/30/20s up under the back now with no rubbing. Highly recommend this setup.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
No problem! It’s the Eibach Pro-Kit springs and dampers. I like it even better than the Mopar/KW adjustable coilovers I had on my previous Challenger. Great ride, and I’m tucking 315/30/20s up under the back now with no rubbing. Highly recommend this setup.
And where did you buy it ? Who did the install? ,, thanks

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it used from a low mileage install, and I installed it myself. I was going to buy it new—I don’t remember specifically where but there are a number of places to get it online—but I came across a deal on this one and jumped on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts